It’s finally spring time again. When it comes to destinations for spring break, Americans have always loved having fun and relaxing on sunny beaches. Although beaches will always be popular, there are still several other types of vacations that attract visitors to the spring holidays these days. Where do you plan to go? Are you trying to narrow down the list?
Here are some ideas:
• Cancun – This is really no surprise. Cancun is usually in the first place on most leaves. With its turquoise waters and pristine beaches, it’s no wonder why so many people flock to this Mexican destination every year. Airline tickets are usually cheap and there is no shortage of resorts that offer discounts. Hotels, restaurants and bars really satisfy spring and fun lovers.
• Miami – Those without passports can still enjoy similar weather on South Beach. You can relax under the sun during the day and have fun at night when the neon lights come on. The city has always been known for its reputation as a “nightlife haven”. Not only are there tons of resorts and hotels along South Beach, there are also numerous apartment and apartment rental options.
• Jamaica – On this Caribbean island you will get several popular destinations for spring holidays: Montego Bay, Negril, Kingston and Ocho Rios. Not everything in Jamaica is sand and water either – there are rainforests and mountains. Head towards Negril if you want to dive or dive. There are many infamous resorts in Montego Bay that include all and British colonial architecture. Kingston, the capital, is famous for its reggae and Bob Marley Museum.
• Las Vegas – If you’re not looking for a beach holiday this year, head to Vegas. Just go on a trip to the city of sin or take advantage of a discount on plane tickets. A lot of things can be done on a budget. Vegas is much more than just a city with casinos. Live entertainment is unmatched.
• New Orleans – Are you interested in spring break destinations that offer a cultural experience? Just head south to NOLA. It is not only popular during the mardi gras season, but it is also popular for the spring holidays. This is a city that prides itself on culture and tradition and you can experience everything it has to offer, from Creole food to ghost tours.
• Park City – Not everyone associated “spring break” with “ski resorts,” but if there’s one destination that offers spring break visitors a good time, it’s Park City, Utah. This is especially appealing to families who want to spend the spring holidays together. It’s not all in skiing either; there are plenty of other fun activities as well.
Go to any of these destinations for spring break and you will surely have a good time!
Expedia discount codes don’t last forever, so get one now while they’re still available this spring! You can often get good deals if you book in advance. Shop and compare holiday packages at popular spring break destinations and apply the coupon when booking your trip!