Being a mom is a job that never stops. There is always homework, dishes in the sink, laundry to fold, dinner for cooking, shoe shopping (again!), PTA meetings, bills to pay … Wouldn’t you like to go on vacation where you don’t have to worry about where to go for dinner and What activities to organize for children every day? and what about a little private time without children?
If this is what you are looking for, the “All Inclusive” resort is your answer.
Club Med (short for Club Méditerranée) is run by a French corporation and offers all-inclusive resorts in many parts of the world, usually in extremely exotic locations. There are over 80 Club Med resorts worldwide, and each resort offers an extensive list of services and activities in one package.
These “all inclusive” packages include accommodation, meals, soft drinks, use of the facilities, a wide range of sports activities, games and shows. Alcoholic beverages are purchased along with offers that are purchased separately, although some locations now include alcohol and snacks in their package.
Many resorts offer an outdoor buffet, daytime sports and activities, and evening performances by Club Med staff called “GOs” (abbreviated to “Gracious Organizers”) and usually inviting guests called “GM” (abbreviated). of “Gracious Members”), while the resort is known as “the village.” A unique feature of Club Med is the GO’s socializing with GMs, all playing, eating, drinking and dancing together day and night.
There are many villages that provide accommodation for children of different ages, which are supervised by trained staff. Children are divided into clubs of age groups – “Baby”, “Petit”, “Mini” and “Junior”.
Mini Club Med (TM) (4-10 years):
Mini Club Med (TM) is intended for children aged 4 to 10, and activities are included in the package at no extra cost:
- Children’s activities that include arts and crafts, football, sailing, rollerblading, games, “mini scientist” and other fun activities;
- Club house surrounded by outdoor “funscape” space with toys, dollhouses, trains and slides;
- Some resorts offer special activities (which are also included in the package), such as mini tennis, flying trapeze, tennis, football, sailing, rollerblading, games, arts and crafts, a mini scientist, and even a circus school where children can learn juggling, walking a narrow rope, jumping on a trampoline, swinging on a trapeze and clowning in circus workshops.
“Juniors’ Club Med” (11 to 17 years)
“Club Med Passworld (TM)” – an exclusive new zone only for children and teenagers from 11 to 17 years, where they can enjoy many different activities, all included in the price of the arrangement:
- Performing arts: hip-hop, theater, plays, singing, musical instruments, sound mixing, magic, musicals, African dance;
- Acting and film: video, theater, directing, editing;
- Creative activities: Jewelry, makeup, handicrafts, fashion, Brazilian bracelets, graffiti;
- Sports – flying trapeze, rollerblading, climbing, bouncy, sailing, water skiing, windsurfing, beach volleyball, beach soccer;
- Adventure and discoveries: Excursions, hiking, excursions;
- Evening activities – “movie night” on the beach, “disco night”, “beach party”, “disco-roller”;
Baby Club Med (TM) (4-23 months) Care is provided at an additional cost from 9:00 to 17:30 for babies from 4 to 23 months. Children are divided into two groups: they do not walk yet and walk up to 23 months.
Petit Club Med (TM) (2-3 years) Care is provided for children (2-3 years) at an additional cost.
For more details and a photo gallery, visit the Children’s Holidays section on our website.